▼Glico Frozen (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ploenchit Tower, 4th Floor, 898 Plornchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Since 1953, Glico ice cream was sold in Japan. There is a deep history behind the popularity of Glico ice cream.
- “Glico Cone” was modeled after a Jet plane was created.
- Papico was launched.
It has two rocket shaped containers connected to each other.
- “Pannap” is designed for young women with the design of fruit jam in a slim cup.
- A mini-sized cone ice cream “Rincle” has been launched to
entertain customers with small bites of different tastes in one box.
- "Pattyna”, a hexagon shaped ice cream with syrup inside
was launched. The ice cream was in a transparent container, which looked like a crystal!
- “Candy Ball - Ice no Mi” an innovative ice cream presented
a new way to enjoy ice cream. It is small enough to pop it into your mouth.
- Glico froxen was established on June 5, 2015.
- 27 January 2016, launched 4 brands;
Palitte, Panapp, Giant Cone, Seventeen Ice.
- Over the 60 years, Glico has continued to release many outstanding products to the market.
Which ice cream would you like to try?
Which ice cream do you think will be brought to Thailand?
MESSAGE FROM GLICO FROZEN HOME TO CUSTOMER
Glico Frozen will start selling ice creams in Thailand from January 27, 2016!
After having sold snacks in Thailand since 1970, we are extremely excited to launch our new products here; where we have been loved for a long time.
Our ice creams have been popular among our customers in Japan for over 60 consecutive years, and we have prepared exciting new products, never seen before in Thailand!!